PRESS RELEASE – KICKSTARTER LAUNCH
Manufacturer: Albany Watches | Price: from $299 USD
Albany Watrches are set to launch their Kickstarter campaign tomorrow on Tuesday 13th October 2020 for their AMA Dive Watch. This timepiece is a 1960’s style skin diver inspired by a 2000-year-old tradition, that celebrates the spirit of the pearl divers of Japan, the Ama.
- Dimensions: Diameter – 40mm, Thickness – 13mm, Lug to Lug – 48mm, Lug Width – 20mm
- Movement: Miyota 9039, Automatic, 28,800vph (4Hz), Hackable, Self Winding, 42hr Power Reserve
- Case Material: Brushed 316L Stainless Steel
- Bracelet: Brushed 316L Stainless Steel, Beads of Rice, Solid End Links, Screw Pins, Signed Milled Clasp
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire, Underside Anti-Reflective Coating
- Bezel: 120 Click Unidirectional, Sapphire Insert, Fully Lumed
- Water Resistance: 300m / 30ATM / 990ft
- Lume: Swiss Super Luminova® BGW9
- Crown: 7mm, Screw Down, Lumed Logo
- Caseback: Screw Down, Iwase Yoshiyuki AMA Diver Engraving
- Warranty: 1 Year Where to Buy: Albany Kickstarter Campaign
- Options: Abyss Black, Black Pearl, Bathys Blue | Beads of Rice Bracelet, Italian Leather, Eco Weave NATO
Albany AMA Diver
“THE AMA DIVER, an ALBANY watch inspired by lesser-known adventurers.
It’s a story that starts with the ocean. Passing a practice down from generation to generation, theirs is one of the oldest freediving traditions in the world. The Ama Diver is a 1960’s style skin diver inspired by a 2000-year-old tradition and celebrates the spirit of the pearl divers of Japan, the Ama. Albany creates timepieces inspired by lesser-known adventurers celebrating a time when the world was full of wonder and exploration.
We stand by precision and reliability we oversee our entire manufacturing process from design to craftsmanship. As passionate caretakers of our planet, we advocate for meaningful integration between exceptional quality and sustainability. The Ama Diver will be launching exclusively on Kickstarter, Tuesday 13 October 2020: Albany Kickstarter Campaign