Manufacturer: Sinn | Price: from €1,990 EUR
The Sinn U1 was a revelation when it was released back in 2005, with 1000m of water resistance, an incredibly legible dial and truly incredible build quality. It was however, also rather large with a diameter of 44mm. After years of Sinn not listenting to us enthusiasts who were all crying out for a smaller version. Sinn have finally listented and subsequently released the U50, with a more compact wrist-friendly 41mm version.
Powered by the Sellita SW300-1 movement, the U50 is available with a steel bezel and choice of various straps or bracelet; a black-coated bezel (U50 SDR) with a strap or bracelet; or with a hard black coating (U50S) and your choice of matching bracelet or strap. Prices range from €1,990 to €2,490 depending on the model and strap selection. Pre-ordering is available now at sinn.de with delivery at the start of June 2020.
- Dimensions: Diameter – 41mm, Thickness – 11.1mm, Lug to Lug – (Unknown), Lug Width – 20mm
- Movement: Sellita SW300-1 Automatic, 28,800vph (4Hz), Hackable, Self Winding, 38hr Power Reserve
- Case Material: Bead-Blasted German Submarine Steel (Deutscher U-Boot Stahl)
- Strap/Bracelet: Fitted Silicone / Leather / Matching Steel Bracelet
- Crystal: Sapphire, Anti-Reflective Coatings
- Bezel: Unidirectional, Sinn Tegiment Technology
- Water Resistance: 500m / 50ATM
- Lume: Unknown
- Crown: Screw Down, Signed
- Caseback: Screw Down
- Warranty: 2 Years Where to Buy: Sinn.de