Manufacturer: Dumoreau | Price: $395 USD (£289 GBP)
Dumoreau DM01 Sports Watch
- Dimensions: Case – 38.3mm, Thickness – 10.1mm, Lug to Lug – 46.4mm, Lug Width – N/A
- Movement: Miyota 9039, 28,800vph, 24 Jewels, Hackable, Self Winding, 42hr Power Reserve
- Case: Brushed & Polished 316L Stainless Steel
- Dial: Raised Pattern, Polished Hands, Applied Indexes, No Date
- Lume: Swiss Super-LumiNova® BGW9
- Bracelet: 316L Stainless Steel, 22.7mm tapering to 15.5mm, Solid Links, Screw Pins, Butterfly Clasp
- Crystal: Flat Sapphire, Underside Anti-Reflective Coatings
- Water Resistance: 100m / 10ATM / 330ft
- Caseback: Solid, Screw Down
- Crown: 5.5mm, Square, Screw Down, Signed
- Weight: 116g (sized up for my 6¾″ wrist)
- Where to Buy: Dumoreau
- Dial Colour Options: Blue / Copper
Full Video Review
"Dumoreau was established in Southern California by award-winning architecture and product designer Carlo Aiello. Mr Aiello is an avid watch collector who wanted to create an American watchmaking brand that would offer an alternative to Swiss and Japanese watches. His design studio is the receipient of the Red Dot Award, the Good Design Award and the ICFF Studio Award. In addition, his work has been included in the permanent collection of the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and at the San Francisco Museum of Craft and Design."
A big thank you to Carlo at Dumoreau for sending out the DM01 for me to review. Very much appreciated! To view the Dumoreau website, or to sign up to their mailing list, visit dumoreau.com.
Please subscribe to Zaltek Reviews YouTube Channel, as well as following us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Feel free to join our Facebook group WatchChat, a very busy & active community for both watch enthusiasts and collectors alike, with an absolute shit ton of images and in-depth discussions.
It takes me a fair amount of work (and time) to do these reviews, so if you feel like supporting Zaltek Reviews to help towards my running costs, or even if you feel like just buying me a coffee, then please donate using the PayPal button below. Unfortunately, 97% of my readers just scroll on past this section. If you feel like that I’ve given you maybe a few quids worth of knowledge and/or entertainment, then please take just a couple of minutes of your time to donate. Thanks.