Manufacturer: WOLF 1834 | Price: £219 GBP ($280 USD, €245 EUR approx)
A mid-century inspired watch box, the WOLF Windsor combines sharp design with smooth edges. The watch box includes chrome finished hardware, locking glass cover, black pebble faux leather with textured silk lining. 10 watch slots adorn the top section, with a luxurious drawer underneath for additional storage.
- Dimensions: Height – 14cm, Depth – 25cm, Width – 32cm
- Case Material: Wood, Black Pebble Faux Leather, Textured Silk Lining
- Storage: Drawer – Space for 8 Rings & 17 Cuff-Links / Watch Accessories
- Hardware: Metal with Chrome Finishing
- Extras: Locking Cover & Key
- Cover Material: Glass
- Warranty: 1 Year Where to Buy: WOLF 1834
- Options: Colour: Black / Black & Purple / Black & Orange | Storage: Drawer / No Drawer (£145)
Underneath the main watch box you’ll find a pull-out drawer where there is space to safely store jewellery etc. Although, to be honest, I’m not much of a jewellery guy so I store various watch parts and accessories in there. The drawer itself is very nicely made and matches the watch section perfectly.