Manufacturer: AEVIG | Price: €449 EUR ($510 USD, £405 GBP approx)
Introducing the AEVIG Huldra v2, a vintage inspired dive watch reminiscent of the 1960’s & 1970’s. The Huldra v2 features a compact cushion case paired with a modern jubilee bracelet for maximum comfort and style. The signature part of its appearance are the hexagonal applied indices based on the AEVIG logo.
- Dimensions: Case Diameter – 42.1mm , Thickness – 12.9mm, Lug to Lug – 46.4mm, Lug Width – 22mm
- Movement: Miyota 9015 Automatic, 28,800vph (4Hz), Hackable, Self Winding, 42hr Power Reserve
- Case Material: Brushed 316L Stainless Steel with Polished Sides, Drilled Lugs
- Weight: 151g on Bracelet (Sized) Extras: Nil
- Bracelet: Brushed 316L Stainless Steel, Polished Sides, Solid End-Links, Screw-Pins, Milled & Signed Clasp
- Crystal: Double Domed Sapphire, AR Coating
- Bezel: 120 Click Unidirectional, Polished Enamel Insert, Fully Lumed
- Water Resistance: 20ATM / 200m / 660ft
- Lume: Swiss Super Luminova® C3
- Crown: Signed, Screw Down, Polished Caseback: Screw Down Stainless Steel, Deeply Etched AEVIG Logo
- Warranty: 2 Years, International Where to Buy: AEVIG
- Options: Date / No Date | Colours: Black, Black & Blue, Green, Orange, Teal
AEVIG - The Company
The chosen movement for the AEVIG Huldra is the smooth sweep, high beat, ultra-reliable Miyota 9015. The 9015 is a slim Japanese made 28,800vph, 24 jewel movement regularly compared to the Swiss made ETA 2824-2. Checking the accuracy after running the AEVIG Huldra for around a week, mainly on my wrist and occasionally in my Barrington Watch Winder, I was more than happy with the results, with it showing an average of +6.3spd.