Manufacturer: Direnzo Watches | Price: from 650 CHF ($709 USD)
Direnzo DRZ 05 Solaris
- Dimensions: Case – 38.6mm, Thickness – 12.8mm, Lug to Lug – 46.4mm, Lug Width – 20mm
- Movement: Sellita SW200 Elaboré, 28,800vph, 26 Jewels, Hackable, Self Winding, 38hr Power Reserve
- Case: Brushed & Polished 316L Stainless Steel
- Bezel: Bidirectional, Internal, Lumed Markers
- Dial: Polished Arrow Hands, Applied Indexes, Date at 6
- Lume: Swiss Super-LumiNova® BGW9
- Bracelet: Beads of Rice, 316L Stainless Steel, Solid Links, Screw Pins, Milled Clasp
- Crystal: Flat Sapphire, Underside Anti-Reflective Coatings
- Water Resistance: 200m / 20ATM / 660ft
- Caseback: Screw Down, Embossed Artwork
- Crown: x2, 6.5mm, Screw Down, Signed
- Weight: 147g (sized up for my 6¾″ wrist)
- Where to Buy: Direnzo Watches
- Options: Black, Blue, Meteorite | Date, No Date
- Warranty: 2 Years International
Full Video Review
"Direnzo watches was founded in 2016, driven by a clear vision; to produce a range of uniquely exquisite watches inspired by the timeless aesthetics of mid-20th-century race cars and aircraft. Created for all those who share my passion for beautiful, mechanical wristwatches; my hope is that you get as much enjoyment from wearing these timepieces as I did from bringing them to life."
A big thank you to Sergio at Direnzo Watches for sending out the DRZ 05 Solaris LE Meteorite for me to review. Very much appreciated buddy! To view the Direnzo website, or to sign up to their mailing list, please visit direnzowatches.com.
Please subscribe to Zaltek Reviews YouTube Channel, as well as following us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Feel free to join our Facebook group WatchChat, a very busy & active community for both watch enthusiasts and collectors alike, with an absolute shit ton of images and in-depth discussions.
It takes me a fair amount of work (and time) to do these reviews, so if you feel like supporting Zaltek Reviews to help towards my running costs, or even if you feel like just buying me a coffee, then please donate using the PayPal button below. Unfortunately, 97% of my readers just scroll on past this section. If you feel like that I’ve given you maybe a few quids worth of knowledge and/or entertainment, then please take just a couple of minutes of your time to donate. Thanks.