Manufacturer: Oceaneva | Price: $949 USD (£760 GBP, €845 EUR approx)
Introducing the Oceaneva Deep Marine Explorer Pro Diver. A bit of a mouthful (that’s what she said) I think you’d agree. Anyway, here we have a 1000m diver that will take you down deep enough to say, “Oi!! ya ugly bugger!” straight to the face of the Loch Ness monster. So if you fancy a chat with Nessie, this diver will continue keeping time no matter how deep you try and dive down. Off topic,* If you’re into diving, I’d suggest watching The Last Breath on the BBC iPlayer.
- Dimensions: Case Diameter – 42mm, Thickness – 14.8mm, Lug to Lug Length – 49.5mm, Lug Width – 22mm
- Movement: SW200-1 Automatic, 28,800vph (4Hz), Quick Date Function, Hackable, Self Winding, 38hr Power Reserve
- Case Material: Brushed 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel with Polished Accents
- Weight: 192g on Bracelet Extras: Custom Pelican Case, Strap/Bracelet Tool, Rubber Strap with Signed Buckle
- Bracelet: Brushed 316L Stainless Steel with Polished Accents, Diver Extension, Milled Clasp with Push Button Release
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire with AR Coating
- Bezel: 120 Click Unidirectional Blue & Black Ceramic, Fully Lumed
- Water Resistance: 100ATM / 1000m / 3300ft
- Lume: Swiss Super Luminova® BGW9
- Crown: Signed, Screw Down Caseback: Signed, Screw Down, Triple Sealed, Individually Numbered Limited Edition
- Warranty: 4 Years Where to Buy: oceaneva.com
Black & Green / Black & Blue Batman / Blue / Black / Black & Red Coke / Blue 2 Tone Stainless & Yellow Gold, White Mother of Pearl / Black Mother of Pearl / Blue Mother of Pearl – All with Black Ceramic Bezels
Delivery & Packaging
The case, bezel and crown are all stainless steel of the usual 316L variety. The overall height, with the inclusion of the domed sapphire crystal I measured at 14.8mm. The signed crown at the 3’oclock position has a great feel to it, nice and smooth when in use with no cross-threading. There’s also a helium escape valve at 9 o’clock. Normally these are pointless, especially when added to a “desk diver” but on a 1000m pro diver it is definitely a useful addition.