Manufacturer: Revelot | Price: from $239 USD (£179 GBP)
Revelot R11 Hexmariner
- Dimensions: Case – 42.2mm, Thickness – 12.9mm, Lug to Lug – 47.7mm, Lug Width – 22mm
- Movement: Seiko NH35, 21,600vph, 24 Jewels, Hackable, Self Winding, 41hr Power Reserve
- Case: Brushed & Polished 316L Stainless Steel / CuSn8 Bronze
- Bezel: 120 Click Unidirectional, Ceramic Insert, Lumed Markers
- Dial: Crystal Star Pattern / Meteorite, Sword Hands, Applied Indexes, Date at 6
- Lume: Swiss Super-LumiNova® BGW9 Grade A / C3 X1 Grade
- Bracelet: Brushed & Polished 316L Stainless Steel, Solid Links, Pin & Collar, Milled Clasp
- Crystal: Flat Sapphire, Underside Anti-Reflective Coatings
- Water Resistance: 200m / 20ATM / 660ft
- Caseback: Screw Down, Exhibition Display, Sapphire Crystal
- Crown: 6mm, Screw Down, Signed
- Weight: 163g (sized up for my 6¾″ wrist)
- Where to Buy: Kickstarter
- Warranty: 2 Years International
Full Video Review
"Revelot started out in 2017 with a mission to offer premium quality watches at very competitive prices for smart consumers who are seeking something more than the typical fashion watch. We launched the R7 & R9 models on Kickstarter & Indiegogo and with the success of our crowdfunding we have expanded our product range to beyond just watches. The name Revelot is a marriage between the word Revel (to celebrate) and Zealot (a person who is fanatical in pursuing their ideals). At Revelot, we invest in celebrations. We aim to design and create the perfect gift for you and your loved ones that are functional, premium and affordable. We aim to create products that are one step above the mass produced fashion products yet competitive in pricing. We are here for customers that are bored with the conventional and seeking for something more. We always try to keep our products at a fair price for everyone. We have spent the past 3 years in developing sustainable strategies to offer high quality yet affordable products. To achieve this, we sell to you directly from trustable online platforms. For instance, the Revelot's official website or third-parties site like Kickstarter & Indiegogo. By eliminating unnecessary middleman cost and expensive marketing budgets, we are able to translate the cost saved to adding in more features and using better materials."
A big thank you to Kevin at Revelot for sending out the Hexmariner for me to review. Very much appreciated! To view the Revelot website, or to sign up to their mailing list, please visit revelot.com.
Please subscribe to Zaltek Reviews YouTube Channel, as well as following us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Feel free to join our Facebook group WatchChat, a very busy & active community for both watch enthusiasts and collectors alike, with an absolute shit ton of images and in-depth discussions.
It takes me a fair amount of work (and time) to do these reviews, so if you feel like supporting Zaltek Reviews to help towards my running costs, or even if you feel like just buying me a coffee, then please donate using the PayPal button below. Unfortunately, 97% of my readers just scroll on past this section. If you feel like that I’ve given you maybe a few quids worth of knowledge and/or entertainment, then please take just a couple of minutes of your time to donate. Thanks.