Manufacturer: SHEER Watches | Price: from $299 USD
- Dimensions: Case – 42mm, Thickness – 12.6mm, Lug to Lug – 48mm, Lug Width – 22mm
- Movement: Miyota 9015, 28,800vph (4Hz), Hackable, Self Winding, 42hr Power Reserve
- Case: Fully Brushed 316L Stainless Steel
- Bracelet: Announced, Details TBC (will be included for production)
- Strap: Silicone, 316L Stainless Steel Buckle & Tang
- Bezel: 120 Click Unidirectional, Ceramic Insert, Lumed Markers
- Dial: Matte/Fumé, Fence Post Hands, Applied Indexes, Colour-Matched Date at 6
- Lume: Swiss Super-LumiNova® BGW9 Grade A & C3 X1
- Crystal: Flat Sapphire, x5 Layers of Inner Anti-Reflective Coating
- Water Resistance: 200m / 20ATM / 660ft
- Caseback: Exhibition Display, Sapphire Crystal
- Crown: Screw Down, Signed, Lumed Logo
- Weight: 108g (on silicone strap)
- Where to Buy: Coming Soon to Kickstarter – 24th Dec 21
- Warranty: 3 Years International
Full Video Review
A big thank you to SHEER Watches for sending out the Semporna for me to review. Very much appreciated! To view the SHEER Watches website, or to sign up to their mailing list, please visit sheerwatch.com.
Please subscribe to Zaltek Reviews YouTube Channel, as well as following us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Feel free to join our Facebook group WatchChat, a very busy & active community for both watch enthusiasts and collectors alike, with an absolute shit ton of images and in-depth discussions.
It takes me a fair amount of work (and time) to do these reviews, so if you feel like supporting Zaltek Reviews to help towards my running costs, or even if you feel like just buying me a coffee, then please donate using the PayPal button below. Unfortunately, 97% of my readers just scroll on past this section. If you feel like that I’ve given you maybe a few quids worth of knowledge and/or entertainment, then please take just a couple of minutes of your time to donate. Thanks.